3D HIFU Non Surgical Face lift
3D HIFU is a non-surgical face treatment that uses ultrasound to actually lift muscle and tone loose or sagging skin without any downtime.
3D Face (HIFU)
Lifts, tightens and tones the face working deep within the skin. Rejuvenates the collagen levels, tightens loose skin and greatly reduces wrinkles and the signs of aging.
- Pain. is usually painless, with users reporting a slight tingling sensation or warmth on the skin. …
- Blotchy skin. This was the most common side effect reported by patients during a study researching the effectiveness of HIFU. …
- Swelling. …
- Numbness. …
- Hyper-pigmentation. …
- The absence of effect.
Used by leading medical expert’s results will last between 12-18 months from a single session.
Important please be aware of contraindications before purchasing. Treatment may not be carried out if any of these apply, if unsure please contact our team on (045982993 or book a skin or body consultation with our experts prior to treatment.
- Roaccutane or Accutane usage within the last six months.
- Allergies to aspirin, shellfish or honey.
- Autoimmune disorders disorders (HIV, lupus, hepatitis, etc).
- Cancer or history of cancer.
- Cold sores within the last two weeks.
- Recent laser procedures in the treatment area.
- Recent deep chemical peels in the treatment area.
- Facial waxing within the past two weeks.
- Lymphatic disorders.
- Active eczema or dermatitis on the treatment area.
- Open wounds or fresh scars on the treatment area.
- All treatments are subject to consultation and if for any reason you are unsuitable to proceed, an alternative treatment of same value can be provided.
- This is a gift voucher and item will be posted.
- To book your treatment, contact us by telephone on 045983992 to arrange your booking. Your order number is your NAME
- You may also book the relevant treatment online. To book on our website, click ‘Book Online’ on our website.
All special offers are non refundable and non-exchangeable, unless you are unsuitable for treatment, in which case an alternative treatment or