3D LED LIGHT THERAPY COURSE OF 10 TREATMENTS
LED Light Therapy is remarkable skin treatment pioneered by NASA with multiple proven health benefits. We utilise clinically proven Blue 415nm, Red 633nm and Near Infrared 830nm wavelengths with the latest generation bespoke LEDs to ensure focused and optimised penetration of light into the skin both individually, or in combination depending on the skin concern being targeted.
3DSkintech LED system delivers clinically proven Blue 415nm, Red 633nm and Near Infrared 830nm wavelengths with the latest generation bespoke LEDs to ensure focused and optimised penetration of light into the skin.
Treatment™ enables all three wavelengths to be delivered either individually or simultaneously in any selected combination, maximising results during each 15-minute program to target specific skin concerns such as anti-ageing, acne, acne scars, dull and tired skin, pigmentation, rosacea, stretch marks and much more. An excellent treatment for all skin types.
Our customised programs allow us to treat multiple skin concerns such as ageing skin, acne, acne scars, dull and tired skin, pigmentation, rosacea, stretch marks and much more. LED Light Therapy is an excellent rejuvenation treatment for all skin types.
Popular for treating;
- Acne scars
- Body scars
- Dull skin
- Signs of ageing, including wrinkles and age spots
- Sun damage
- Wound healing
- Pain management and sports injury
- Other inflammatory skin conditions
Important please be aware of contraindications before purchasing. Treatment may not be carried out if any of these apply, if unsure please contact our team on (045982993 or book a skin or body consultation with our experts prior to treatment.
- Roaccutane or Accutane usage within the last six months.
- Allergies to aspirin, shellfish or honey.
- Autoimmune disorders disorders (HIV, lupus, hepatitis, etc).
- Cancer or history of cancer.
- Cold sores within the last two weeks.
- Recent laser procedures in the treatment area.
- Recent deep chemical peels in the treatment area.
- Facial waxing within the past two weeks.
- Lymphatic disorders.
- Active eczema or dermatitis on the treatment area.
- Open wounds or fresh scars on the treatment area.
- All treatments are subject to consultation and if for any reason you are unsuitable to proceed, an alternative treatment of same value can be provided.
- This is a gift voucher and item will be posted.
- To book your treatment, contact us by telephone on 045983992 to arrange your booking. Your order number is your NAME
- You may also book the relevant treatment online. To book on our website, click ‘Book Online’ on our website.
- All special offers are non refundable and non-exchangeable, unless you are unsuitable for treatment, in which case an alternative treatment or credit will be provided.