3D SKIN TIGHTENING FACE OR BODY Course of 4 sessions
3DLIPO skin rejuvenation. (SKIN TIGHTENING)
The SKINTECH combination is safe and effective of Tri-polar radio frequency energies to remodel the deep dermal layer of the skin stimulating new collagen growth. This treatment is the perfect choice for toning sagginess, lifting and tightening the skin.
Comfortably reverse the signs of ageing and achieve a more youthful appearance without downtime. Effectively stimulates collagen production and improves your overall skin quality in areas that are most telling when it comes to age, such as the eyes, brow lines, cheeks and around the neck.
EACH SESSION WILL BE CARRIED OUT EVERY 2 WEEKS
SESSIONS CANNOT BE MISSED , IF APPOINTMENT IS MISSED YOUR SESSION WILL BECOME INVALID
Important please be aware of contraindications before purchasing. Treatment may not be carried out if any of these apply, if unsure please contact our team on (045982993 or book a skin or body consultation with our experts prior to treatment.
- Roaccutane or Accutane usage within the last six months.
- Allergies to aspirin, shellfish or honey.
- Autoimmune disorders disorders (HIV, lupus, hepatitis, etc).
- Cancer or history of cancer.
- Cold sores within the last two weeks.
- Recent laser procedures in the treatment area.
- Recent deep chemical peels in the treatment area.
- Facial waxing within the past two weeks.
- Lymphatic disorders.
- Active eczema or dermatitis on the treatment area.
- Open wounds or fresh scars on the treatment area.
- All treatments are subject to consultation and if for any reason you are unsuitable to proceed, an alternative treatment of same value can be provided.
- This is a gift voucher and item will be posted.
- To book your treatment, contact us by telephone on 045983992 to arrange your booking. Your order number is your NAME
- You may also book the relevant treatment online. To book on our website, click ‘Book Online’ on our website.
- All special offers are non refundable and non-exchangeable, unless you are unsuitable for treatment, in which case an alternative treatment or credit will be provided.