3DLIPO Cavitation fat reduction
3D Cavitation is a method of non-surgical liposuction. It destroys fat cells in the body safely, effectively and non-invasively using low frequency ultrasound waves. … The liquid is then transported to the liver and kidneys and expelled naturally from the body.
3DLIPO single fat cavitation session lasts forty minutes when treating a single part of the body. A minimum of 72 hours is required between each session so the body can finish the elimination of the fat. For the best fat reduction results, between six and ten sessions is recommended.
Important please be aware of contraindications before purchasing. Treatment may not be carried out if any of these apply, if unsure please contact our team on (045982993 or book a skin or body consultation with our experts prior to treatment.
- Roaccutane or Accutane usage within the last six months.
- Allergies to aspirin, shellfish or honey.
- Autoimmune disorders disorders (HIV, lupus, hepatitis, etc).
- Cancer or history of cancer.
- Cold sores within the last two weeks.
- Recent laser procedures in the treatment area.
- Recent deep chemical peels in the treatment area.
- Facial waxing within the past two weeks.
- Lymphatic disorders.
- Active eczema or dermatitis on the treatment area.
- Open wounds or fresh scars on the treatment area.
- All treatments are subject to consultation and if for any reason you are unsuitable to proceed, an alternative treatment of same value can be provided.
- This is a gift voucher and item will be posted.
- To book your treatment, contact us by telephone on 045983992 to arrange your booking. Your order number is your NAME
- You may also book the relevant treatment online. To book on our website, click ‘Book Online’ on our website.
- All special offers are non refundable and non-exchangeable, unless you are unsuitable for treatment, in which case an alternative treatment or credit will be provided.