Jett Plasma blepharoplasty ( Eye Lift ) ( Full Eye lid , Crows feet and under eye )
Enjoy the latest technology in non surgical skin tightening and blemish removal with the amazing Jett Plasma Pen.
How long does plasma eye lift last?
Like all surgical and cosmetic procedures, the effects of fibroblast are not entirely permanent as it does not stop any further ageing, However, the results you get should last you for many years. The positive effects of treatment will be noticeable immediately after the first treatment, and continuing over 4 weeks.
Is JETT plasma better than Microneedling?
Unlike microneedling that creates micro-channels in the skin, the plasma tip doesn’t directly touch the skin. … The fibroblasts in your skin’s dermis stimulates new healthy collagen and elastin for tighter skin in 8-12 weeks post treatment. Jett Plasma end-results can last several years.
Does Plasma eye lift work?
Plasma Eye Lift can help you address issues with saggy top and bottom eyelids which occurs when the skin around the eyes gets lax with age without the risks involved with surgery. Plasma eye lift is a powerful and effective alternative to surgical procedures such as surgical blepharoplasty (eyelid correction).
� Non Surgical, long lasting, Fast recovery.
� DC Plasma Premium Treatment
This is one session which will included consultation and follow up appointments , point to remember in some case this treatment may need to be repeat within 9 months all depending on how loose the skin is around your eye and on your eyelid , Your skin specialist will be able to advise more information on consultation day.
Jett Plasma is state-of-the-art technology that’s used for skin tightening and non-surgical skin lifting. It is used for non-surgical eyelifts, eye bags, tightening skin on the neck and around the mouth, hand rejuvenation as well as mole, skin tag and wart removal
Important please be aware of contraindications before purchasing. Treatment may not be carried out if any of these apply, if unsure please contact our team on (045982993 or book a skin or body consultation with our experts prior to treatment.
- Roaccutane or Accutane usage within the last six months.
- Allergies to aspirin, shellfish or honey.
- Autoimmune disorders disorders (HIV, lupus, hepatitis, etc).
- Cancer or history of cancer.
- Cold sores within the last two weeks.
- Recent laser procedures in the treatment area.
- Recent deep chemical peels in the treatment area.
- Facial waxing within the past two weeks.
- Lymphatic disorders.
- Active eczema or dermatitis on the treatment area.
- Open wounds or fresh scars on the treatment area.
- All treatments are subject to consultation and if for any reason you are unsuitable to proceed, an alternative treatment of same value can be provided.
- This is a gift voucher and item will be posted.
- To book your treatment, contact us by telephone on 045983992 to arrange your booking. Your order number is your NAME
- You may also book the relevant treatment online. To book on our website, click ‘Book Online’ on our website.
All special offers are non refundable and non-exchangeable, unless you are unsuitable for treatment.