MICRO-NEEDLING & LED COURSE OF 3 treatments
Package of 3 sessions
Target fine lines and Wrinkles and get your skin glowing and healthy.
Microneedling- is a dermaroller procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin. The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin. Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
LED light therapy- LED therapy to fix skin problems such as acne or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. … “The red infrared lights are used for fine lines and wrinkles. The blue lights are used to improve acne and prevent breakouts by killing the acne-causing bacteria
Micro-needling is a remarkable, non-laser, non-surgical treatment that causes skin to stimulate collagen production and fresh new tissue. The skin is tightened, wrinkles, fine lines, scarring, and pigmentation is significantly improved. Pores become finer and the overall health and circulation of the skin is improved dramatically. Micro-needling is the perfect treatment all year round for fresh, plump, and youthful skin.
Important please be aware of contraindications before purchasing. Treatment may not be carried out if any of these apply, if unsure please contact our team on (045982993 or book a skin or body consultation with our experts prior to treatment.
- Roaccutane or Accutane usage within the last six months.
- Allergies to aspirin, shellfish or honey.
- Autoimmune disorders disorders (HIV, lupus, hepatitis, etc).
- Cancer or history of cancer.
- Cold sores within the last two weeks.
- Recent laser procedures in the treatment area.
- Recent deep chemical peels in the treatment area.
- Facial waxing within the past two weeks.
- Lymphatic disorders.
- Active eczema or dermatitis on the treatment area.
- Open wounds or fresh scars on the treatment area.
- All treatments are subject to consultation and if for any reason you are unsuitable to proceed, an alternative treatment of same value can be provided.
- This is a gift voucher and item will be posted.
- To book your treatment, contact us by telephone on 045983992 to arrange your booking. Your order number is your NAME
- You may also book the relevant treatment online. To book on our website, click ‘Book Online’ on our website.
- All special offers are non refundable and non-exchangeable, unless you are unsuitable for treatment, in which case an alternative treatment or credit will be provided.